Thursday, January 11, 2018

Watch :: Diplo - Get It Right (feat. MØ)





Thomas Wesley Pentz, better known as Diplo and founding member of Major Lazer, teamed up with Danish pop star MØ last year for 'Get It Right'.

Now they debut the Brantley Gutierrez-directed video for the track, with choreography from longtime collaborator Sara Bivens and Calvit Hodge.

"'Get It Right'," says MØ, "was one of those songs that was written within a very short amount of time-where you hear the beat, you feel inspired, you sing the melodies and the lyrics write themselves because they were already there. Good sounds inspire you to write more passionately about subjects that are close to your heart, and Wes' sounds tend to do that to me.

"We've collaborated a lot of times over the past five years and working with him has helped me develop as a songwriter and shape my voice. I'm very thankful for our artistic journey together. He came up with this idea of a full song of synchronized choreography and I just loved that idea-even though I was very nervous to learn all of those steps! But it all worked out and it was one of the most fun video shoots I have ever been on!"

Diplo and MØ previously worked together on her debut EP 'Bikini Daze' in 2013, with MØ later appearing on Major Lazer's 'Lean On' and 'Cold Water'.

No comments:

Post a Comment